This service is for reprogramming for resetting the immobilizer system of your 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Toyota Corolla or Toyota Matrix, either for automatic or manual transmission models. Programming your VIN number is included in the service as a FREE optional extra (see #3 below)
This service is needed if:
- You lost all of your keys and need the ECM to accept a new key.
- If your original ECM is defective and was replaced by a used ECM and you tried the sync process without success.
As part of this service:
1. If for any reason, the immobilizer memory chip is defective or damaged (happens sometimes), then we will proceed to replace it for you and reprogram it at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
2. We now also check if your ECM software version is up to date. If it is not, we update it with the latest software (calibration) for your specific unit, available directly from Toyota. Many times, updating your ECM will correct different problems as these updates are issued by Toyota over time for enhancing or correcting problems mentioned in bulletins and bugs found in the original software.
3. The VIN number will be requested at checkout when ordering this service, but it is entirely OPTIONAL and you can leave it blank if you wish to. Possible cases are that the ECM is not yours and you don’t know the VIN (the car is away), or you are putting the ECM in stock and want it ready for whenever you use it, sell it, or need it. What if I do not enter the VIN? If the VIN is not entered, we will leave it blank in the ECM. In that case, the car will still start and work as normal but the check engine light will be ON with the “VIN mismatch” error code.
This is a list of some of the Toyota ECM modules that this service covers. There are more models covered, so if you do not see your model (part number) in the table below, please contact us with your ECM part number (“89661-xxxxx”) so we can let you know if we can help:
In case you don’t know about the “Sync Process” for Toyota, which is something you can do yourself to synchronize the immobilizer of a used ECM to the immobilizer system of your car, the information about it can be found in the article in the link below. This DOES NOT work if you lost all the keys:
OTHER NOTES ABOUT THIS SERVICE:
1. This solution is done by reprogramming a memory chip inside the ECM. No parts are removed and no modifications are done to the circuit. Your ECM is safe with us. This is a clean programming procedure. The only replacement that could be involved in this process is in the event of a defective memory chip. In that case, it will be replaced for FREE by an original part, having the same or better performance.
2. The ECMs that we receive are assumed to be in good working conditions. The scope of this service is the immobilizer circuit only and does not include repairing any defects of the ECM with the exception of the case where the immobilizer memory chip needs replacement.
3. The job will be done in just one business day and it will be shipped back to you the next business day.
4. When the ECM is returned to you, you just reinstall it in your car and it will be ready to use.
5. If entering the VIN in the order, please be accurate. The VIN must have 17 alphanumeric characters. If you provide a wrong or mistaken VIN, please contact us with the correct number within 24 hours after the order is placed. Otherwise, we cannot be held liable for programming the ECM without the VIN or with the incorrect VIN.
6. We understand that mistakes do happen. If you send the wrong VIN or do not provide it at all in the expected time, maybe you forgot to do so or for any other reason, you may send back the ECM and let us know the VIN so we can enter it. In this case, the service WILL NOT be charged, but we will need to charge the exact shipping expenses determined by USPS or FedEx (your choice). We DO NOT profit from shipping charges. Any discount offered by USPS or FedEx is passed directly to the customer.
Q. Where is the ECM located in my Corolla?
A. The ECM in these Toyota models is located below the glove compartment. It is a metallic box, with numbers in the following format; “89661-02xxx” or “89661-0Zxxx”. Examples are: “89661-02D02”, “89661-02K20”, “89661-02R00”, “89661-0Z0xx”, and some others.
Q. How long will the service take?
A. The turnaround of the job is one business day and it is shipped back to you the next business day.
Q. What shipping services you use?
A. We currently use US Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx for shipping the ECM back to you. The cost can be accurately calculated when you add the item to your cart and click on the “Calculate Shipping” button. There is a FREE option for locations in the USA.
Q. Do you ship to my country?
A. Yes. We offer this service worldwide. International orders are welcome.
Q. Do you offer any warranty?
A. Sure. We offer a written warranty for the term specified at the top of this page.
Q. How is this service requested? How do I proceed and do the payment?
A. Just “Add to Cart” the service and click on checkout. Payments are processed by PayPal. You may complete the checkout as a guest or better yet, you may register for getting tracking information directly to your account and important notes about your order.
IMPORTANT: Worldwide orders are accepted, but if you are sending your ECM from outside of the USA, we highly recommend using FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Any other shipping service (local or national to your country) may include Customs brokerage fees of up to $200.00, charged to the importer (customer). With FedEx, UPS, or DHL, this will NOT happen.
b2799 toyota immobilizer toyota corolla i want to see the imge of my toyota car 2008 immobilizer com how to programme toyota corolla 2005 ECU using wire corolla ecu programming toyota immobilizer bypass 89661 02K80 2008 toyota corolla immobilizer system 2006 toy camry ecu reset location 2006 haice negative aneder battery
These are refurbished products. Their internals have been refurbished and put back to factory conditions and have been tested and made sure that they work as intended. In addition, we added a reasonable warranty to them for peace of mind of our customers.
However, while the images shown in this listing are images that identify the product, they are intended for representation purposes only. The actual aesthetic condition of the product may vary depending on the condition of the item (like new or with use marks or blemishes, neat or stained or partially oxidized, straight or with dings, etc.) Nevertheless, we always pick and clean the best one we have at the moment of shipping the order.