Air Flow Sensor ( Mass Airflow Sensor / MAF / MAFS / AFM ) for several Toyota models, covering years from 2004 through 2011.
PLEASE NOTE – Processing time, if any, is always noted at the product information block, below the “Add to Cart” button above. This is the maximum time that the order can take to be processed before it is actually shipped to you. The shipping time count starts after Lead Time.
This is a BRAND NEW, genuine part. NO CORE needed.
The Toyota part number of this unit is 22204-22010, 22204-0D030, or 336-60557 from Hollander.
Other part numbers. The following are interchangeable part numbers that this part replaces:
- Toyota 22204-0C020
- Toyota 22204-22010
- Toyota 22204-0D030
- Denso: TN197400-2120
- Cardone 74-50009
- It is important to clean the throttle and clean or replace spark plugs after replacing a bad flow meter or MAF to prevent temporary malfunction of the replacement part.
- It is possible that a reset needs to be done in your car with a scanner to erase the old trouble codes and check if any of the codes persist.
- Do not use octane booster products. It is known that those products may cause harm to sensitive electronic fuel injection systems sensors and parts. This part deals with air, but if using fuel additives like octane boosters, any backflow in the intake manifold will spray raw fuel (and its additives) into this part.
Applications. The following are the vehicles that this part will fit:
2003 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2003 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2003 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2004 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2004 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2004 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2005 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2005 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2005 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2005 Toyota Corolla XRS 1.8L 1795CC L4 Gas DOHC
2006 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2006 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2006 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2006 Toyota Corolla XRS 1.8L 1795CC L4 Gas DOHC
2007 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2007 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2007 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2008 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2008 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2008 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2008 Toyota Corolla Sport 1.8L L4 Gas DOHC
2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner 6 cyl.
2002-2006 Toyota Camry 6 cyl.
2000-2005 Toyota Celica
2000-2005 Toyota Echo
2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L (1GR-FE engine)
2001-2005 Toyota Highlander 4 cyl.
2006-2007 Toyota Highlander 4 cyl. excludes Hybrid
2006-2007 Toyota Highlander 6 cyl. Hybrid
2008-2010 Toyota Highlander 6 cyl. Hybrid (3MZFE engine)
2002-2003 Lexus ES300
2004-2006 Lexus ES330
2001-2006 Lexus GS300
2006-2007 Lexus GS430
2007-2011 Lexus GS450H
2001-2005 Lexus IS300
2001-2006 Lexus LS430
2004-2006 Lexus RX330 (3MZFE engine)
2006-2009 Lexus RX400H (3MZFE engine)
2003-2008 Toyota Matrix
2000-2005 Toyota MR2
2004-2009 Toyota Prius
2001-2005 Toyota Rav4
2004-2006 Scion XA
2004-2006 Scion XB (1.5L, 1NZ-FE engine)
2004-2006 Toyota Sienna (3.3L, 3MZFE engine)
2004-2008 Toyota Solara 6 cyl.
2005-2010 Toyota Tacoma 6 cyl.
2005-2006 Toyota Tundra 6 cyl. (1GRFE engine)
2007-2010 Toyota Tundra 6 cyl.
2006-2011 Toyota Yaris (1NZFE engine)
Flowmeter or MAF symptoms when it is malfunctioning
If the flowmeter of your vehicle is failing, this situation will show different symptoms in different car models, but symptoms are all related. For example, the most common are:
- Noticeable lower fuel economy
- Black smoke or raw fuel smell from the exhaust
- Engine not starting or hard to start
- If the engine starts, it will have a rough idle
- Engine stalling or hesitating
- Uniform soot/carbon dry stain on all spark plugs
- Almost always a check engine code will be shown
- The engine suddenly shuts off by itself on too many occasions
The flowmeter or MAF or AFM is in charge of metering the air coming into the engine, so the ECM (Engine Control Module) can adjust the amount of fuel being injected to keep the ideal fuel/air ratio for optimum performance.
22204-0d030 maf sensor desno 22204-odo30 toyota tn197400 scuchs