Engine Control Module (ECM a.k.a ECU) for the 4-cylinder 2002 Toyota Camry 2.4L, Automatic models with the 2AZ-FE engine.
TOYOTA PART# 89661-3T550
IMPORTANT: You probably have learned that “Used ECMs need programming“. It’s true. When you buy a used ECM, you will also need to spare time and money to go to a shop or dealer for programming your ECM. Otherwise, the engine of your car will not start.
BUT, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! This unit has been repaired, refurbished and pre-programmed. This ECM will NOT need programming. It is ready to install and use right away!
Most of our competitors are asking for a greater price for this ECM and the ECM is not even programmed, so if you buy from them, you will need to spend an extra $100 on programming for it to work in your car.
NOTE: Please, before ordering, make sure your actual ECM part number matches the part numbers offered in the list below.
This unit will directly replace ANY of the following ECM part numbers:
- 89661-3T550 (Toyota)
- 896613T551 (Toyota)
- 89666-06240 (Toyota)
- 89666-06241 (Toyota)
- 89666-06242 (Toyota)
- 590-59305 (Hollander)
The part number of your ECM is located on the label of the ECM as shown below. This is an example of an “89661-3K550”.
Applications. This will fit the following Toyota models:
- 2002 Toyota Camry 2.4L Automatic (2AZ-FE engine)
A bad ECM in the 2002 Toyota Camry may cause any of numerous symptoms, but the most common are:
- The engine won’t start
- Transmission harsh shifting problems
Where is my ECM located in the vehicle?
The 2002 Toyota Camry engine ECM is located behind the glove compartment as shown below:
Notes referring to common questions we receive:
- This is a direct 2002 Toyota Camry ECM replacement
- ECM (Engine Control Module) and ECU (Engine Control Unit) refers to the same part.
- No programming needed. Your transponder keys will be automatically registered when installing the ECM and starting the car with your keys.
- Warranty of this unit is 12 months.
- We ship worldwide.
- We ship through USPS and FedEx.
- Shipping to the USA through USPS Priority Mail is FREE.
- When installing, it is a good idea to disconnect the vehicle’s battery.
- No core charges. You do not need to send back your old ECM as a core.