This device is a digital gauge display that connects to the OBD diagnostic port of your car and digitally displays any of the many functions. You may select any function at any time, change the units of measure and change the color of the display. It features big digital, bar and dots displays.
Effortless installation and easy to use. You won’t need to do complicated installations, as all the data is taken from your car’s control module in real time through the diagnostic port, so installation is intended to be done without the need for cutting wires.
With this display unit, you will have a handy, professional and gorgeous tool at the same time. It’s featured instrumentation includes functions like the following:
- Tachometer Function – Show RPMs in real time
- Speedometer (Speedo) function – Shows vehicle speed in MPH or Km/Hr. Features a Programmable Alarm to warn when going over speed.
- Displays Engine Coolant Temperature in degrees F or degrees C. Also has a sound alarm to warn if getting dangerously hot.
- Displays the Engine Oil Temperature
- Show Boost pressure
- Shift Reminder for Manual Transmission cars
- Show Ignition Degrees
- Display a Clock
- Battery Voltage Monitor
- Displays Trouble Codes (DTCs) and has the ability to clear them too
- Shows throttle opening percentage
- Odometer function
- Displays Fuel Consumption (Fuel Economy): Instantaneous, average and hourly consumption.
- Many more
This product is 32-bit microcontroller based, making it accurate and reliable.
- US vehicles made after 1996
- European vehicles made after the year 2004 with a diesel engine.
- European vehicles made after the year 2002 with a gasoline engine.
- Asian vehicles made after the year 2009
The package includes
1 x Product (Overhead Display)
1 x OBD Cable
1 x User Manual
What other users are looking for: